Thursday, August 17, 2006

THE NIGHT BEFORE




As some of you know already know, I am leaving tomorrow at 11:45am to pick up my daughter, Sydney, in Vietnam. I am so excited that this long, emotional roller coaster experience is about to pay off with a beautiful little girl. I want to thank everyone for enduring the many, many, many days of venting about my frustrations during this process, stifling your laughs as I share my expectations and fighting the urge to roll your eyes as explain my parenting philosophy. You are very much appreciated.

Coincidentially, my friend Patty Lane will be in China adopting her 2 year old daughter while I'm in Vietnam adopting Sydney. We will be getting our daughters on the same day, August 21st, and will be on the same flight back to Dallas from Japan. Patty, I hope you have a great experience and I look forward to meeting Lily and hearing all about your experience when we are in Japan.

I'll try to post as often as I can and attach pictures to the extent that I can.

I'm looking forward to introducing you all to Sydney soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home